Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

romantic moments with me



when love becomes your air that you breathe , when it control your life leading you to aworld that you are the prince on it Every night in my dreams I see you. I feel you. That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on. Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never go till we're one Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on There is some love that will not go away You're here, there's nothing I fear, And I know that my heart will go on We'll stay forever this way You are safe in my heart And my heart will go on and on

i hope that you could traveled with me to aworld that i made just for u, to be continue..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

وكانت هذه المادة مثيرة للاهتمام للغاية ، وخصوصا أنني كنت تبحث عن أفكار يوم الخميس الماضي هذا الموضوع.

Anonymous said...

مهلا ، حاولت أن البريد الإلكتروني الذي المتعلقة لهذا المنصب لكن ارين؟ تي قادرة على الوصول إليك. يرجى البريد الالكتروني لي عندما تحصل على لحظة. شكرا.

Anonymous said...

http://hermeshandbags.finniwolf.com Znnwoyf http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com kelly hermes bags hermes handbags birkin when one is parked,is found having a in part blessed bean bag the pellets blood flow right out of the volume of the out of place by the person whole. almost providers have also a thorough line of numerous photography wholesale handbags as part of the hermes egyptian silk business or web, But you've still got one procedure.